Cell Therapy Specialist - MACI
Cell Therapy Specialist - MACI
- Call on orthopedic surgeons and specialists in cartilage repair using approved sales and marketing materials.
- Attend surgical implantation procedures, as needed, and provide education, training and support to clinical personnel and other staff associated with use and implant of Vericel products.
- Work with Company’s benefits coordinator to facilitate and understand product and procedure reimbursement across different insurance carriers and facilities.
- Other projects and assignments as needed.
- An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- Must live in the Greater Hartford, Connecticut area, including Stamford, Bridgeport or New Haven.
- Territory includes Upstate New York, including Westchester County (excluding NYC and Long Island), Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a science, business or marketing degree preferred.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology strongly desired in order to understand where and how products work clinically (orthopedic background is preferred).
- Candidate will need to undergo and successfully pass hospital credentialing requirements in order to perform certain aspects of their job as a Cell Therapy Specialist. This typically involves a 10-panel drug screen.
- Self-motivated, high commitment and dedication with proactive mindset.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to review voluminous amounts of information (e.g., data tables) and distill relevant information.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships in an effort to meet short and long term business objectives.
- Team player with the ability to lead and build consensus and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, independence, initiative, creativity, confidentiality, integrity, stability and efficiency. Excellent verbal and written communication, strong presentation and training skills, and interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Project management skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must manage significant regional travel demands.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.