Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Vericel Corporation, a leader in advanced therapies for the sports medicine and severe burn care markets, has an exciting new opportunity for a high performing Talent Acquisition professional looking to join and contribute to a high growth Biotech/Medtech company with multiple Cell Therapy products on the market as well as a strong balance sheet. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Lead at Vericel, this is a great opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing $2 Billion+ market cap life sciences company with a talented team of professionals who are committed to improving the lives of the patients we serve.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will support and execute talent acquisition and HR functions for the corporation in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Lead and the Human Resources team. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding candidates for assigned positions, and will provide ad hoc HR support to site management and personnel. .
- Manage the hiring lifecycle for specific positions: post jobs, screen candidates, arrange interviews, collect feedback, negotiate offers, conduct reference and background checks, and coordinate onboarding.
- Plan recruiting strategy with hiring managers.
- Successfully and professionally represent the Company as the candidates’ first point of contact.
- Track candidate lifecycle through applicant tracking system.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process
- Manage relationships with recruiting agencies.
- Provide regular updates to hiring teams and candidates throughout process.
- Follow established hiring, onboarding and offboarding processes and coordinate details for all new hires and exiting workers, ensuring proper handling of assets and systems and facility access.
- Ensure compliance with Vericel’s Affirmative Action Program.
- Support diversity and inclusion corporate initiatives
- Maintain current knowledge and ensure compliance with federal, state and local HR laws.
- Assist in the development and execution of HR training programs.
- Under the guidance of HR leadership, coordinate event planning and catering for HR-sponsored company events.
- Oversee internal job applications and manage communication between management and internal applicants.
- Contribute to development of SOP’s, process improvements and implementation of new technologies.
- Assist with ad hoc HR projects and priorities in support of changing business needs.
- Assist employees with HR or employee relations questions and concerns.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An ongoing commitment to conducting business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Being responsible, fair and honest in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Previous recruiting or talent acquisition experience
- Ability to work with discretion to ensure confidentiality as appropriate
- Excellent MS Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and teamwork.
- Sense of urgency to move the recruitment process forward, with a tactful and professional drive for results.
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships with internal customers, recruiting agencies and candidate pool.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- Previous experience scheduling meetings in a high-volume environment
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking System
- Previous experience hiring for biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.