Customer Care Associate
Customer Care Associate
Vericel Customer Care Department is responsible for order processing and provides optimum service to both internal and external customers.
The Customer Care Associate provides daily support for all duties relating to the processing of customer orders via telephone, fax, email, mail orders, price checks, tracking of orders, and confirmation of discounts all within a cGMP environment.
- Provide optimal customer service. All activities are conducted in accordance with company policy, SOPs and HIPAA, FDA, or other internal/external regulatory requirements.
- Creating electronic and physical patient profiles.
- Enter critical patient data across multiple systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Coordinate biopsy collection from facilities via incoming calls from customers.
- Work closely with customers, team members and sales organization to answer questions, resolve discrepancies in daily operations.
- Process orders for inventoried items for customers and final product orders with Manufacturing.
- Coordinate delivery of final product directly with customers.
- Process product complaints and/or return of goods as applicable.
- Effectively build working relationships with various internal/external groups such as: Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA, etc.
- Utilize superior written, verbal and phone skills to handle sensitive information in a timely and organized manner.
- Contribute to or manage special projects, or perform additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Be available on-call on a rotating schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in ERP systems.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.