Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will, in partnership with the Human Resources Team, support and execute talent acquisition and HR functions for the corporation. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding candidates for assigned positions, as well as ad hoc HR support of site personnel. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will plan and execute employee meetings and events. A true team player, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be ready to respond to changing priorities of the HR team to support business needs and ensure all compliance requirements.
- Manage the hiring lifecycle for specific positions: post jobs, screen candidates, arrange interviews, collect feedback, negotiate offers, conduct reference and background checks, and coordinate onboarding.
- Plan recruiting strategy with hiring managers.
- Track candidate lifecycle through applicant tracking system.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process
- Manage relationships with recruiting agencies.
- Provide regular updates to hiring teams and candidates throughout process.
- Follow established hiring, onboarding and offboarding processes and coordinate details for all new hires and exiting workers, including conducting exit interviews and ensuring proper handling of assets and systems and facility access.
- Ensure compliance with Vericel’s Affirmative Action Program.
- Maintain current knowledge and ensure compliance with federal, state and local HR laws.
- Assist in the development and execution of HR training programs.
- Assist in the development and management of job descriptions.
- Event planning and catering for HR-sponsored company events.
- Oversee internal job applications.
- Contribute to development of SOP’s, process improvements and implementation of new technologies.
- Assist with other HR projects as required by business needs.
- Assist employees with HR or employee relations questions.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Previous recruiting or talent acquisition experience
- Ability to work with discretion to ensure confidentiality as appropriate
- Excellent MS Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, teamwork, communication skills.
- Sense of urgency to move the recruitment process forward, overall having professional courage and a drive for results.
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships with internal customers, recruiting agencies and candidate pool.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- Previous experience scheduling meetings in a high volume environment
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking System
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.