Act as the first point of contact for all visitors to Vericel. Answer main phone line, direct calls and messages to the appropriate departments and maintain security logs. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and provide the highest level of customer service to all employees and outside visitors, vendors, clients as required.
• Answer Vericel’s main phone line and direct callers to appropriate departments.
• Work with building security to direct visitors to Vericel’s reception area.
• Greet visitors to the site.
• Visually monitor the Cobalt Room hourly twice daily and maintain Cobalt Room log sheets.
• Prepare materials for new employees such as Vericel ID badges, building badges, office nameplate, and mailbox.
• Field emergency calls from within the site.
• Prepare visitor passes for all Vericel visitors.
• Create, laminate and post various emergency or procedural placards.
• Deactivate and update employee access badges as needed.
• Run weekly badging reports.
• Maintain parking pass validation and EZ Ride logs and run monthly reports.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Manager locker assignments.
• Track and order printer toner cartridges.
• Correspond via email with employees for basic needs.
• Manage office supply ordering and distribution.
• Assist with site event planning.
• Act as backup to the Executive Assistant. This may include managing calendars, assisting with Board meetings, travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Assist with other administrative project as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Required Education and Experience:
• College degree preferred plus 1+ years of administrative experience OR
• High school diploma plus 4+ years of administrative experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Experience in a professional office environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Experience working with Concur to schedule travel and/or manage expense reports.
• Experience with coordinating company events/meetings.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• May be required to sit for an extended period of time.
• May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.