Sales Operations Associate
Sales Operations Associate
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new sales personnel with internal departments.
- Administer all sales training content through company’s Learning Management System.
- Primary administrative resource for two sales teams (first point of contact).
- Provide logistical support for all sales training meetings and events.
- Work with marketing to provide regular updates to brand websites.
- Work with marketing to provide logistical support for tradeshows, surgeon training programs and other commercial programs/events.
- Manage various sales support activities and projects as assigned under the guidance of Sales Operations and Leadership management.
- Promotional material management and distribution to the sales force.
- Process and track department invoices.
- Adherence to all relevant internal and external policies and guidelines related to the team’s activities and deliverables.
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or BA (Business Administration or Marketing preferred) with a 1+ years of experience in a marketing or sales environment. Experience with pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device company a plus.
- Experience with MS Office, including proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro, eProcurement, Veeva Systems, Adobe Connect and/or Concur Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able problem solve and operate in a dynamic environment / fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail and precision in creating reports and conducting analyses.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to manage projects for inception to implementation.
- Ability to conduct topical research by synthesizing information from multiple sources (academic journals, on-line media and publications, etc.) analyze information and create relevant reports.
- Ability to edit copy and materials to create consistency with established brand messaging and to meet the needs of specific audiences.
- Vendor management experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Willingness to travel domestically, 2-4 trips per year.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.