- Manage the hiring lifecycle for specific positions: post jobs, screen candidates, arrange interviews, collect feedback, negotiate offers, conduct reference and background checks, and coordinate onboarding.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and Vericel’s Affirmative Action Plan.
- Plan recruiting strategy with hiring managers.
- Track candidate lifecycle through applicant tracking system.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview process
- Manage relationships with recruiting agencies.
- Provide regular updates to hiring teams and candidates throughout process.
- Follow established hiring, onboarding and orientation processes and support the coordination of details related to the onboarding process.
- Assist in the development and execution of HR training programs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of job descriptions.
- Oversee or support HR-sponsored company events and catering.
- Oversee internal job applications.
- Other duties as required.
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Constantly striving to make Vericel a great place to work, and a company respected for the quality of its people and products.
- Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ year(s) business experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industries.
- Professionalism, discretion, sound judgment.
- Excellent MS Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency to move the recruitment process forward, overall having professional courage and a drive for results.
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships with internal customers, recruiting agencies and candidate pool.
- Previous biotech recruiting experience
- Previous agency recruiting experience
- Previous experience scheduling meetings in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking System
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Vericel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Vericel Corporation is VEVRAA federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for job openings at all locations within the state.